Google

Friday, December 08, 2006

Finding Co-op $$ for 1st Quarter 2007...

There is basically 3 weeks left until year end- most co-op plans expire 12-31-06.

So what now? Last minute gift ideas...these promotions expire 12-31...co-op, use it or lose it!!!

How do I inspire my sales reps on January 2nd, 2007?

Where do I find co-op $$??

Here's what I do...





1. Research co-op plans based on prior year purchases...co-op is available NOW...as soon as the mfrs can compute the figures. When you run the search - more than 750 plans offer co-op $$ available now! Focus on these brands for 1st quarter 2007!

2. Research plans that expire 1-31-07, 2-28-07, 3-31-07, 4-30-07, 5-31-07, 06-30-07...these plans still have co-op available now...1st quarter...

3. Research plans that have quarterly programs...co-op is available NOW!

4. Research plans that have rolling monthly programs...co-op is available now. The oldest month rolls off...the newest month rolls on... co-op is available NOW!

5. I'v got plans now for Rodeo in January which front co-op based on a percentage of prior year's earnings...Wrangler, Justin, Tony Lama...

6. Bio-guard pool chemical products, which starts the new program 10-01 ...has co-op available NOW...based on current purchases. Check out other pool programs...works here in Texas!!

7. Plans which expire 6-30-06 and start 7-1-06 have co-op available now! half way into their season!

8. Rolling 6 month programs have co-op available NOW!

If you don't know how to research these available programs...contact me...let me know... respond here to this notice!

Or contact your Multi-Ad/Recas representative for additional information.

You can find plenty of opportunities for Co-op $$$ for first quarter 2007!!!

Many other brands front co-op $$$ if you just ask for it! based on prior year purchases...during the first quarter! You don't get what you don't ask for. Present a proposal!!

Make co-op part of your daily sales process, co-op is not just something else to sell!!! Co-op is a part of the sale! Period!

Give me feedback! ;~)

1 comment:

CassyInAlaska said...

Do you have any co-op info for 2008? I'm kind of new to the co-op world but would love to learn all I can so I can help my clients. Thank you for your help and your BLOG! ;-)