Google

Friday, August 04, 2006

Co-op Quiz

Co-op Quiz
The Goal today is to help you answer the following questions:
1. Am I working toward goals based on my newspaper’s co-op potential in the marketplace?
2. Is my co-op department off to a good start?
3. Do I have the internal requirements set up for a prompt and efficient tear sheet and co-op invoice service to help expedite the retailers co-op reimbursement?
4. Are my sales reps excited about making co-op part of the sales process?
5. Is my upper management supportive of my co-op efforts?
6. Do I have feasible goals in place based on an expanding and growing market?
7. Do I know when to really push the sales reps hard?
8. Do I have a co-op tracking system in place?
9. Is my work area located in the right place?
10. Am I as organized as I can be?
11. Now that I’ve got a co-op recovery system in place, am I maximizing its use?
12. Do I have an effective co-op training program in place for the sales reps?
13. Do I teach co-op effectively to the new sales reps?
14. Do I have a co-op contest in place right now?
15. Do I have co-op promotional materials?
16. Do I have the correct co-op forms in place and are they readily available for the sales reps?
17. Do I have simplified co-op systems and procedures in place?
18. Do I attend the sales/manager meetings and/or sales training?
19. Do I have a local dealer list program in place?
20. Am I expanding my co-op program at my newspaper to include vendor co-advertising programs?
21. Am I a member of the NAA Co-op Committee?
22. Am I registered to attend the Inland Press Co-op Conference in August in Chicago?
23. Am I a member of my regional co-op organization?

No comments: